Monday, September 21, 2009

juicy karaoke secrets...

Went out for karaoke a few nights ago. We met up with group of folks. There was a guy in the group there with his girlfriend. One of those post frat kinda party guys. Fun to talk to, a bit loud and drunk.

It wouldn't have seemed strange at all had I not known this man is beyond gay.

I had met him on some river float trip a couple years ago so that's how I knew. Its strange to me because there is practically no way you would ever guess the dude was gay. It would be one of those things you would say I was completely insane to think it. Especially since he has a girlfriend...

I learned from my friend who knows him well that his family is rich and told him that if he doesn't have a "normal" relationship, he is cut out of the family fortune. So this man has chosen to live a lie for the rest of his life. With a woman he is not sexually attracted to. I felt bad for her because she is clueless. My friend said he comes up with excuses for his lack of libido... drunk...tired whatever. I felt bad for him also. What a terrible way to live your life just to get at a chunk of money. The most extreme way to waste two people's time that I can think of.

No comments: