Monday, February 9, 2009

I should not be writing this right now

I should actually be in the hospital, in jail or dead.

Miraculously I somehow avoided a SERIOUS collision with a drunken idiot running a red light last night.

This guy/gal was barreling straight for my driver side at a very fast speed. I dont know exactly what I did (i was coming back from a wedding pretty buzzed) or what he/she did but we must have missed each other by inches. My brain has been playing back the event over and over again. It was almost as if it was a ghost car because I cant see how I am not seriously hurt right now. I dont think I am exaggerating. Inches.

Lets say i didnt die. Lets say the door had some great reinforced beams to protect me. Id still have Mary's car totaled and both the driver and I would be facing DWI convictions. But whatever happened was nothing short of a miracle.

Jeeze.

No comments: