Friday, November 13, 2009

Old School Nintendo

Man I really want one. I am going to get one. Then I will play mario 3, metroid, etc.

Good shows on the horizon. Next week a super cool venue I have wanted to play awhile called Scoot Inn.

Last show sucked. The guy running our sound was at least 65 years old and had NO CLUE what the hell he was doing. Our sound suffered. Badly.

CD release later this month. We are looking at a write up in the Austinist. Andy Langer had us on his show 3 weeks in a row. We are making friends with cool venues and people with clout.

The weather is nice. I've been hanging with a super cute gal who has expressed interest in partaking in my nintendo cravings.

Finally, I have started having an otis spunkmeyer muffin with my coffee every morning. Holy CRAP these things are something else.

No comments: