Monday, November 30, 2009

This blog is lazy

I am posting some lame ass blog posts lately. Shame shame. Lets get a bit more thorough.

Thanksgiving was interesting. We rearranged the whole thing to be with my grandmother in Houston. Her foot is having problems and she is actually at the doctor as I type this. This has been a recurring thing so I hope she gets some answers today.

Jared/Kelly, Michelle and my mother spent Thanksgiving evening over at Kelly's families house. Kinda strange to be with so many practical strangers but everyone was in good spirits. Also strange to see the life of a family so different than yours. It was full of intense family togetherness complete with cutesy inside family jokes, praying in a circle thanking God for being Americans and little kids running around. It was nice but quite foreign to me. A few times I wondered if I would ever have something like this. Or if I would ever want something like this.

The show was okay. I screwed up more than I should have. A lot of people made it out which was nice but we all feel a bit down on ourselves. It was not like the last couple shows where we just crushed it.

Hanging with a new lady. She came to the show also. What I like about her is her lack of pretension even though she is very attractive. Deep down shes a country girl from a small hick town so we share the same enthusiasm for Target and old school Nintendo. When I introduced myself to her awhile back I had no clue if she was going to be rude but I went for it and it went over well. Who knows? Shes a bit flirty but I have not staked any claims and honestly so am I, so I am not really upset about it. There is no question shes a Good Girl and she expresses her desire for something meaningful. Of course I am taking it slow. But shes cool and that's enough for now.

Listening to an online radio station that just relocated to Austin from Cincinnati www.woxy.com. They have played us 3 times so far and its pretty great because they are a very respected presence in the music world.

More stuff...

>> I've been watching a lot of Hulu. Hulu is great.

>> I need more money.

>> The movie Taken was good. Liam Neeson kicks so much ass.

>> My iphone has revolutionized bathroom time for me

>> I am flossing regularly

>> I will soon be taking sign language classes with my friend Michelle.

>> Today I have no emotion. Just here. Feels strange.

No comments: