Wednesday, February 3, 2010

This part-time job rocks

This part time thing is going to be cool. The guys at the company are super nice and excited to have me on board. The pay thing is hourly which is kind of weird and hard to quantify. Do I charge for just looking through their campaigns? I am meeting with their tech guy tonight to see how they structure their analytics. Do I charge for that? I will assume yes because my time is worth something to me. I was on the phone last night for an hour setting up my account with them. Do I charge for that?

My brain and my time is valuable so I say yes. I will make these guys money and I am not going to sell myself short here.

The coolest thing is the product is so closely tied to me as a person. Guitar how to info products? Insane how I was contacted by these people. They had no clue I was even into music. Things work out in weird cool ways sometimes.

No comments: