Monday, June 14, 2010

Shut in

Sadly I have not done much outside activities on the weekends since I have lived in Austin.

The fact that I am a ginger has something to do with it but the sad truth is I was usually recovering from a night of partying until the late afternoon.

Well I see the error in living like that and I want to see more great things Austin has to offer.

This weekend I got to do that. I went to Hamilton pool with a gal and it was so awesome. Its not really a pool at all but a natural body of water underneath this cool waterfall.

And its minutes from where I used to work. Who knew?

http://www.texasoutside.com/hamiltonpool.htm

Unlike Barton Springs the temp of the water is easier to adjust to. I hope to drag more friends to it someday. you have to get there early because they limit the amount of people into the park and by noon there is a long line of folks waiting for other folks to leave so they can get in.

Very neat thing to do in Austin.

No comments: