Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First off this will make you smile so check it out:

http://hypem.com/track/616167/Vampire+Weekend+-+Everywhere+Fleetwood+Mac+Cover+

Secondly, I realized today that I simply cannot continue to work from home in the isolated way that I have been. I am losing my mind slowly. I begin to think dark thoughts and feel bad about everything. The funny thing is I have been battling it for awhile, mad at myself for this aspect of my humanity.

But I realized this is what everyone goes through in isolation. Holy shit Im human.

Of course this touches on something interesting. I have a lot of moments where I beat myself up for what i later realize is me just being a person. Why do I think I have to have some sort of superhuman drive to succeed, untouchable confidence and unshakable internal peace all the time. Fuck it.

I need human contact. It helps me get there. And that's not a weakness.

PS Today is Loreeces birthday. Feels like yesterday I wrote that in this blog.

No comments: