Tuesday, February 15, 2011

dream #whatever

more dreams about my childhood and the house I grew up in.

This time we had a new house and the old one was attached to it to preserve the memory. It was completely unused but still standing with the ghosts of all of us still there as if we would someday return. I went through it like I did the night before it was torn down. Slowly walking around and just looking at the rooms.

Jared was there as a little boy. We were riding the jet ski and playing by the river. He was talking about weird quirks he had that were actually my quirks. I felt comforted hearing him tell me he had the same eccentricities as me. I felt close to him again and happy to be enjoying the day. The waters were rough though and the overall feel of the dream was greenish and unsettling, like the eye of a hurricane.

Its so redundant but obviously my youth and growing up on that street is something my subconscious keeps latching onto for some reason.

Rosebud.

;)

No comments: