Tuesday, September 25, 2012

birthday

I had a blast Saturday night. About 15 people came to my birthday and we all had a really great time. Everyone was cheerful and integrated flawlessly. We ended up dancing near the end of the evening and I hung out with a beautiful (shy) gal afterward. One of the better birthdays I have had in awhile. People called to tell me how much fun they had. Why we don't do these kinds of things outside of birthdays is beyond me.

A couple of my clients are dropping out but new clients are in the works. I realize the need to keep the pipeline full as clients come and go. The truth is I won't hit it out of the park for everyone. The coolest part is I have not started living a much more expensive lifestyle so I can afford a level of fluctuation in income month after month.

I have not gone back after the boating incident. I know Ill have to face them again soon. I guess Im just letting a little time go by.

Drink Dunkin Donuts coffee its great.


No comments: