Wednesday, January 23, 2013

So I'm back in austin with renewed energy.

San Francisco is an amazing city. I briefly got to see it but the parts I saw were incredibly nice. I had drinks the last night on the 39th floor of the marriott overlooking a breathtaking view of the city.

I had great sushi, walked around downtown and hung with some nice people at the conference.

Now I'm back in town and work things are picking up. Im hoping to really get this realtor project off the ground and do well with it. I created a kick ass presentation today to show our client about the long-term vision of the project.

On the non-work front we are playing our first show this Sunday. Low pressure venue. 4 New Order cover songs. Should be fun.

In other news I can comfortably bench a set of 8 reps @ 170lbs. I have to decrease the weight to continue but I have surpassed my body weight which is pretty cool.




No comments: