Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hwy 101 has to be one of the prettiest stretches of road in America. I could just drive and drive and not realize it. Texas is just one flat boring trip but the 101 is windy and full of surprises.

My hotel is just North of San Francisco in a cool little town called Corte Madera. I drove around town today and snapped some photos. Such a beautiful countryside. Flawless weather. The rumors are true.





Before I forget... The day before I left (yesterday evening) I actually approached a woman, told her I thought she was adorable and said I wanted to take her out. She smiled genuinely and told me she had a boyfriend or she would have said yes.

I felt good about that. I want to return to Austin and continue this streak of being bolder. Driving on this awesome highway is just too pretty to keep doing alone and I realized that its going to take me stepping outside of my comfort zone in Austin to meet someone cool.

Not that I am not enjoying this. But man a hottie in a sundress beside me would crank this trip up to an 11.






No comments: