Sunday, April 21, 2013

San Fran Part 2

I have not written in a shamefully long time.

Currently I am sitting at a Starbucks in Fisherman's Wharf. I just had an In and Out Burger and after I do a little work Im going to go snap some photos of my surroundings. Its a picture perfect day here and I have a rental car so I've been driving around a lot.

Im making the most of a mostly business trip. Today will pretty much be my only day I will have to myself. From here on out its associating with people I never would choose to in my normal life. But its so pretty here its hard to not see everything as a-ok. I saw a couple sitting in a small city park smoking a joint. I would totally do that today if I had the chance. I stopped by Golden Gate Park. They have very big trees here. I like that.

I want to say that I have learned to never fly American Airlines based on my last trip. This time around it was Jet Blue and it was leagues better. They let us watch movies for free and their snacks were good. The flight attendants were funny. The plane was roomy. Perfectly on time. Arrived early actually.

American is the opposite of all those things. Worst airline. I read in the news the other day they grounded a huge amount of planes for some reason. It did not surprise me.

Okay time to walk around. Screw work.


No comments: