Monday, September 2, 2013

Big gap in between posts so sorry about that 50 year old me.

Lets see... been dating a gal for a little bit. Working my ass off. Recording music here and there. Getting out of the house as much as possible. Sailing a decent amount.

I really got into Breaking Bad so I spend my Sundays at a cool watch party with a lot of other fans as each new episode is aired. Thats fun. Four episodes left.

Friends are having babies all around me. People are falling in love and out of love and in between love. New friends are showing up. Some are kind of slipping away. The good ones are still there and always will be.

I am about to turn 35. Whoah. Yeah. The good thing is work is going well so Im hoping this will be a great year for me financially. For some reason getting that part of my life together is important for my 35th year. Now comes the ability to keep a woman for longer than 3 months.

Not reading enough. Not working out enough.

Yawn. See you in another two months. :P






No comments: