Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Last night I had a dream my ex girlfriend showed up to some random social gathering I was attending. She began flirting with my friends.

Rather than get mad or say anything I walked off and started teaching someone how to play chess. It wasn't just anyone. It was a mentally challenged woman I knew from the church I grew up in.

I sat her down and the dream turned into an incredibly long sequence where I laid out every pieces movement, the rules of chess and then we played a game. She picked it up fine. The dream was actually very detailed with what I said to her. Literally every piece was covered including the basic rules. I was patient and happy to share the info.

On its surface the dream wasnt much but the attention to detail of my instruction fascinates me. It was a simple yet odd dream that I felt like documenting for whatever reason.

No comments: