Thursday, April 9, 2009

album title

come on lets disappear

I had "dont disappear" in my head for days. I told Daniel and he came up with c'mon lets disappear. I said c'mon is too 80s rock for me. Come on looks better.

There you have it.

What went from a depressing catcher and rye-esque line ("ali dont let me disappear") to something that now has hope, a little fun and is going to give our graphic guy lots of room to play. I told him i had images of ice melting strangely. I meant Strangely I had images of ice melting. He said... hmm ice melting strangely... and ran off to his cave to work on that imagry.

we'll see how it goes.

we as creative human beings are truly greater than the sum of our parts. I get sappy when I think about it.

1 comment:

That Birdhouse said...

i'm going to make love to that title and have little legs against arms babies.

wow. science.