Sunday, April 26, 2009

dont get to the movies much

i am the worlds worst moviegoer. I am the guy that has not seen the movie that you think everyone has seen. Yet I also really enjoy great films from everything to cinematography, good acting, editing and just the whole medium itself.

so holy shit Into The Wild just gave me the best couple hours I have had in a long time. What a film. Its up there for me.

Sometimes good films are best seen at a particular time in your life. This is one of those for me. I had been throwing around some ideas and this turned a spotlight on some really important things on my mind.

Its one of those films that just sits on your chest when its done and affects other thoughts that come up later. The acting felt so natural and the ending (even though I knew of it) still kicked me in the throat. check it out if you haven't.

No comments: