Sunday, May 10, 2009

laughable but way cool

so i was out with some people last night. One of the girls in the group said she heard that we were one of the top 5 bands in Austin. I hugged the hell out of her.

Its not even remotely true but I can handle rumors like that. If even a smidgen of that kind of zeal can be attributed to us then we are doing something right. But all I can focus on is the long road ahead of us and I wonder how far we are all going to be willing to take it.

Daniel is considering his masters, Michael is a sophmore and alex is married. So far none of these things are coming in the way but who knows. Were all very into this project and our new material is promising. But I see a few cracks here and there that will one day inevitably reveal themselves.

But screw it its only rock and roll. Im going to tell my inner critic to shut up.

No comments: