Monday, December 7, 2009

I visited Grandma in the hospital both Saturday and Sunday evening. She is doing as well as can be expected after the surgery. Today I believe she is being transferred to a rehabilitation center down the street where they will begin strengthening her for moving to and from a wheelchair and finally how to walk on a prosthetic. Its going to be a long process Im afraid but if anyone can do it, she can.

The whole family visited and it was good to see them all. She is going to live with my aunt in Dallas for awhile so it looks like we will have Christmas there. I like having Christmas in Dallas and its good to know she is going to be taken care of during this tough period.

Good weekend but Sunday was mostly a waste due to a debilitating wine/beer/whatever hangover. Never again. I actually still feel slightly retarded from it. Hangovers are interesting to me. I believe that must be what it feels like to be very unhealthy. Poisoned. I dont like the feeling. After 24 hours I am still feeling awful.

No comments: