Wednesday, December 9, 2009

today I asked myself...

"What are you excelling at? Are you banging on all cylinders? What greater purpose are you shooting for with your abilities?"

something like that.

Well I had no answer. I'm treading water in a sea of unrealized potential. And I'm not happy about it. I know too many bright, talented people to not be among them with my own accomplishments and triumphs. I am too frequently happy with just enough.

Which way should I go? I see a few a few paths but I want to do them all. That's the express lane to mediocrity.

1 comment:

That Birdhouse said...

what about just giving your time right now? maybe volunteer with some kids. i know you're great with the kids. something like that. doesn't pay off monetarily, but you'll be giving and getting more than money.