Tuesday, November 8, 2011

In the past I made the mistake of making too many posts like the last one. No one, even myself, wants to hear updates on something like this so Ill only post if really significant things happen.

I can see 50 year old me thinking how my blog started sucking after November 2011.

Looks like Thanksgiving is going to be in Dallas. Grandma is having more and more old person problems and its tough to hear. Lumps that need checking, problems swallowing, problems seeing and just overall downhill things.

The amputation really put her on a faster decline then any of us would like to admit. She is stubborn about eating, practically refuses to drink water and other frustrating things. My aunt is a Saint for taking care of her. I hope the family can make it to Dallas this year.

No comments: