Saturday, May 19, 2012

I read a quote by Tim Ferris that basically said you can judge the quality of your life based on the number of uncomfortable conversations you are willing to have with people. He was mainly speaking of business but I think its pretty true across the board.

Last night I broke off my relationship. It wasn't easy. It was stressful. I hate being the cause of someone's pain. I felt pain. She felt pain. Just an overall suckfest.

The hardest part about breaking up is realizing you are also leaving behind a lot of great stuff. Sometimes unique things that only that person will ever be able to give.

Of course I have reasons why I felt it was the best thing but I suppose Ill keep that to myself and the people in my life rather than a semi-public forum like this (who am I kidding, nobody reads it). I only want the best for her and hope we both find a great match someday that will bring us the happiness we deserve.



No comments: