Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Work just exploded on me.

I have taken on 2 new clients and a third is in the works. I am probably getting in over my head but if so Ill just end up hiring a virtual assistant.

Its exciting because if I can generate these clients the results they want, then I am on my way to big boy income.

What does this mean for me? Hookers? Jets? Garbage bags of cocaine?

Hardly.

This means I can start socking away all the money I wasn't making in my 20s. This means I can pay down my credit card debt, my student loans, my enormous tax bill this year. This means I can avoid that awful feeling of not having enough to cover my bills at the end of the month. Or picking the cheapest thing on the menu. Or fearing my car breaking down.

This means I can give great gifts to the people I love on their birthdays. I can pick up the tab when having dinner with them. This means I can take more trips to cool places like my upcoming trip to Denver this week. This means I can save for killer trips like Europe or South America and survive comfortably when I'm there.

This means I can sock away some cash in a Health Savings Account for routine checkups. This means I can Biggie Size it. This means a lot.

Gotta stay focused and bring these people results.





No comments: