Sunday, June 3, 2012

back from denver. pics to come.

work is going well. I feel pretty clear headed and focused.

But lately I am very aware of what's happening to my social circle as I get older. Its dwindling down to very few single and/or childless people left in my town I can hang out with. People leave town. People pair up. People procreate. I work with what I have.

My good friend and my other good friend have now began dating. Its kind of weird but I like them both so I wish them luck. But of course if it goes sour I am going to be thrown in there somehow, regardless of how much I stay out of their relationship.

Heading to Dallas next week with a friend who is dating a woman with a kid. Luckily, its just going to be me and him doing the most pointless, manly thing I can think of. Watching cars speed around a track at very fast speeds. I have never done this so while I am not super excited, the ticket is free and I am curious to witness this in person. Worth experiencing once I would assume.

Got a date with a gal tonight. On a confidence scale I would say I'm hovering around a 6 out of 10 today. Part of me wants to have something very casual. Part of me wants to meet someone cool with potential.

Details to come...








No comments: