Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Quality

Okay so the month is wrapping up here and I have a client who is not getting the results he'd like. So not sure he will be continuing to use my services. 5 days left to make a sale. Fingers crossed.

But in his place 3 more people have expressed interest in working with me. This is great. When you do good work for people, they talk.

If I was really ambitious I would find a way to systematize what I do and then get other people to do the work for me while I turn my focus only to acquiring new clients. I will get there. I'm okay with doing the work myself for now.

No clue how this coming month will turn out but Im hopeful it will be as good or better than last month. If so I am rewarding myself with a boat rental membership. Sailing, wakeboarding etc. That would really make this Austin heat worth it this summer.

Will it happen?

Dunno. But I should probably get back to work to make sure.


No comments: