Monday, June 11, 2012

The Races

Hit up Dallas this weekend with Abe for Indie Car races. Not a huge fan but it was surprisingly awesome. Those cars hit something like 220 mph so watching them do that in person is surreal.

Back now and looking at the best month of my life financially. Of course the longevity of it is something I am cautiously optimistic about. Still good news on the work front. Hoping to parlay that into a nice trend.

For the races we stayed in Plano at my friend's sisters place (she was out of town).

Plano Texas is a nightmare. No trees. All storefronts and concrete. Awful suburban wasteland. The pool we swam in was nice though.

A gal literally asked for my phone number when we were out one night which was a refreshing departure from the average male/female dynamic I am used to. I was like... "wait what?" Of course it never materialized because I live in Austin and Plano sucks and I had to get the F out.

Still my dating life is non-existent here in Austin. Shameful situation I need to correct.


No comments: