Sunday, June 24, 2012

weird dreams. This one last night had a different feel to it. Like I was struggling to wake up. I thought I had.

So I got up and walked into a room with my grandmother lying in bed. She was older but not the state she was before she died. She had the light on. I asked her if she wanted me to turn the light off so she could sleep. She said no. So I went back to bed. And then my great grandmother was there. She looked a little different but for some reason I knew it was her. I think she had a british accent which is funny.

She said "You don't have to spend so much time alone." Then she said something about moving the wind with other people. Being creative outside of isolation.  Its very hazy but something along those lines. Tough to decipher now but made sense when she told me.

In this dream or vision or whatever I was aware that I was asleep and got very curious so I started asking questions about what was going on. Was this the other side? What was it like for her? I forget her answers. She seemed to be in a hurry. Like she was supposed to tell me this one thing and leave. She walked through the wall and was gone (similar to another sleep-state thing I've experienced in the past)

Before she appeared something else was happening. Something was pushing me around my bed. Like nudging me, lifting me up. Almost like play-wrestling. I was frustrated with it. The sensations felt very real.  The whole time all these things were happening I couldnt tell if I was awake or asleep.

I was on edge with all these experiences. Like just at the point of freaking out but holding it together.

Very weird night.

No comments: