Sunday, June 17, 2012

Roughing it.




Went camping with a few guys this weekend.

We were pretty prepared. Lots of food, beer and even some expensive scotch. We swam, grilled on a fire, watched the stars, listened to music and got hammered.

We then went night swimming which was a total blast. We swam out to a bouy and used that to rest in between treading water. My whole body is sore from it.

Got a date tonight. I've been on one date with her about 6 months ago and she wouldnt look me in the eye (she later admitted she was nervous). I figured I would try it again and see if she'll be less nervous. Shes way cute.

I'm considering joining a boat club here in Austin. You basically pay a one-time, fairly large entry fee but then its a couple hundred bucks a month to rent different kinds of boats. They supply you with wakeboarding/skiing gear and even gas the thing up for you. Its all the fun of boat ownership without the hassles and douchebaggery of being a boat owner.

I figured if I have another month like this month I'll pull the trigger. Im scared I won't be able to sustain it, though no signs of that are presenting themselves. I'm such an effing pessimist sometimes.




No comments: