Sunday, October 28, 2012

The party went great. Lots of people came and wished us farewell. I think we made a lot of money but I wasn't responsible for that so not sure exactly. But I know we paid for the party and then some.

I played some songs I had never played in front of anyone. The response was great so that made me happy. A lot of my good friends showed up. I didn't get too drunk. Everyone had fun. It was a perfect way to wrap up our 5 years as a band.

Last night I went to a giant Halloween party. Nothing much more to say about that. Just lots of crazy costumes and hot women in skimpy clothes they reserve for one day a year. One of my clients hosted it and must have spent a fortune. They had a fun house, DJ, blah blah. I took some crazy pictures that I am too lazy to post right now.

No comments: