Sunday, January 27, 2008

Weird Sleep Patterns

So I am up. I laid down today around 7:00pm and for some reason I didn't get up until 3 something in the morning. What is it about weird sleep patterns that makes the world feel so surreal?

It reminds me of the time I drove back to Houston from Colorado on a non-stop drive with Jared and his dad. We slept in shifts. I remember that at some point I lost track of all time and felt completely disoriented. The drive seemed to last forever. Well I feel that kind of weird right now. I'm also pissed that I missed a show I wanted to catch. I literally slept my Saturday night away. Damn.

Anyway we are called legs against arms. People seem to like it.

www.myspace.com/legsagainstarms

the .com site is also secured but nothing up yet.

Earlier today, we practiced for the last time before the show. The set was solid. I could have ran it a few more times but not everyone has the same neurosis as me.

Where: Trophy's, 2008 S Congress Avenue
When: Tuesday, January 29th @ 10:45 PM
Price: Free
21+ only

No comments: