Sunday, November 30, 2008

thanksgiving recap

this was a great thanksgiving. We had something like 22 people at my aunt's house. The kids are getting big and the bulk of the adults are still staunch republicans. I kept my mouth shut about how my uncle and aunt said they would vote for Sarah Palin as PRESIDENT "in a heartbeat".

just let it go man.

We played games and talked about memories. The food was excellent and I felt good for the most part. Except Thursday night. I had perhaps the worst sore throat I have ever had in my life. Its like the last several days worth of illness collected into a tiny spot in the back of my throat and gave me hell most of the night. Daggers.

Now its back to work, interviewing drummers and trying to start a side business to get me out of financial mediocrity.

No comments: