Wednesday, March 4, 2009

No Creative Title

New Orleans was fun. I paced myself and did pretty well keeping up with the 25 year olds. In fact me and a few other guys were the last ones standing as the sun peeked over the horizon.

Gambled a little, won then lost. down 40. I had a blast regardless.

My car is making some crazy noises so I played with my budget and I think I can swing a used car around 10-12K.

I dread the car buying process. I dont want to play games. I know the dude is going to want to make some money and I am going to want to save some money. So I should probably brush up on my negotiation skills. I am not a good haggler.

wrote some painfully good lyrics. you know you're on the right track when it makes you uncomfortable as you write them. I keep humming my own melody all day today so I might have a winner on my hands. But I have felt this way before and have been very very wrong.

No comments: