Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I had a woman call me from some cancer research center wanting to speak to my father. She reached me by mistake. She had information regarding my half-brother who died back in 03. She asked if I would relay the message to him to contact her. I took her info and sat on it for a day. I didnt have his info so I started surfing. I found his facebook profile. I debated writing him with the info. It would be a breach of a 10 year silence. Was it important? The lady could only give me so much info due to hippa regulations.

Instead of contacting him I found a phone number with some searching and called the woman back with the info. I am not quite ready to open the lines of communication with my dad again. I explained this to her. She understood. Very weird situation. I wonder what it could be after all this time?

No comments: