Saturday, July 21, 2012

I don't have much to say about the movie theater shooting in Colorado. It reminds me that you never know what is going to happen to you and to really appreciate the time you've been given here.

I'm friends on Facebook with someone who actually lost a friend from it. Of course its Facebook, so the truth is I met her once in San Antonio playing a show, we became FB friends and that's it, but still sad to see someone I have met lose a good friend.

This person was actually featured on CNN. She was a beautiful aspiring reporter. Ironically, a few weeks ago she narrowly missed being in a mall shoot-out and wrote in her blog about how she is grateful for her life. Very sad.

You never think that something as harmless as going to see a movie will be your last moments. I've been very lucky with my life and fingers crossed I will continue to stay that way. Hoping those involved can make sense out of it and keep going.

No comments: