Monday, July 30, 2012

My two friends who started dating have broken up. It boiled down to a trust issue that was born Saturday night. Drunken shenanigans. Nothing major. But she couldn't bring herself to trust him even though all signs point to her being able to. She says its how he handled the situation moreso than the situation itself. I can respect that.

Regardless... another one bights the dust.

As for me, I have two dates this week. I had one lined up yesterday but she said she got called into work and profusely apologized. How did I know it was legit? She suggested a raincheck date Thursday. Women who aren't interested never offer a second date opportunity, its just a nebulous excuse with no real attempt to try again. Not this one. Nice.

And holy moly is she hot. Way way hot.


No comments: