Wednesday, July 18, 2012

So much wasted time. I don't want to do that anymore.

When I think about all the things I could have done with my time in my 20s, rather than chasing moronic women or sleeping in because I was hungover or something equally wasteful I get really upset with myself.

My current checklist of life enhancing things involve:

1. The boat rental thing.

Its going to be pricey for the first month but I have enough free time to really take advantage of the membership. Its only the weekdays because I am starting with their lowest package but I don't mind. Also it doesnt get dark until 9pm anyway so plenty of time to get out on the water with friends after work.

2. Music software

A few months ago I bought some software that I really got into. I was recording and losing track of time again. I came out of it with one song with a lot of potential. I let the trial expire so now I can't save anything until I buy the damn thing so I think Im just going to do that next month.

I don't want to let music creation slip out of my life and buying this software is the first step to getting back into it hardcore. I plan to create scratch tracks and show them to other musicians and get something else going someday soon. I am excited with the possibilities of starting a new project that I believe in 100%. Well  at least 90%.

No comments: