Sunday, November 4, 2012

Friday night I went out with the woman with a kid again. We had a lot of fun. She seems to be into me. I failed to fully describe my desire to not get serious with a woman with a kid. I think she has an idea based on our conversations and interactions but I have not been crystal clear. Its not at the point where this is entirely terrible but I can't let it continue. I actually feel a little guilty about this so I know that means I need to do something about it. Dating is a constant level of incremental changes that require your attention. It starts from the moment you say hi until you get in a relationship and grow old with a person.

Saturday I went to Fun Fun Fun Fest. Saw Head and the Heart, Girl Talk and a couple other bands. It was great. Less crowded than ACL and the sound was actually better. I ran into a couple that I know through the band and we hung out with them the rest of the night. They are great people and I was happy to run into them.






No comments: