Monday, November 19, 2012

I dream of flying so often its almost become a commonplace addition to my dreams. A couple times a month I dream that I have the ability to focus and lift from the ground and go where I want. Its sometimes in a slightly uncontrolled sweeping sort of way but I get to where I want to go.

One of my favorite things to do is fly at night. I shoot above the trees and usually fly over some body of water. The moon and the clouds are out and its really beautiful. I fly so high that the world is tiny below me.

Awhile back I always flew in secret. I feared people learning that I had this ability. Now its pretty much out in the open and in some dreams I am basically showing off to people.

Last night I was doing my thing in the yard of the house I grew up in. Just kinda staying low and passing over a few of my family members. My uncle asked me what is was like so for the first time I actually took someone with me. You would think I would grab a beautiful woman but my first passenger was my uncle which is weird now that I think about it. Basically he got on my back and I flew up to the highest part of the trees.

The part that I think is interesting is the physics of it. For instance, this time the additional weight was harder to deal with. I had to focus more and really make it work to get up above the trees. Each dream I have to deal with some sort of problem with making things run smoothly.

Usually in these dreams I am convinced that this is reality and I truly have the ability to fly. I am always rationalizing it and questioning whether I am dreaming or not. Everything seems so real that I always end up believing that I am awake and this is real. Sometimes things happen where people are telling me that its in my head. I then realize its true and the dream becomes a dream within a dream thing which is pretty wild.

Its very unusual that I have this progressive, recurring dream. I enjoy every one of them.

---

Last night I went on a date. She's a 4th grade bilingual teacher. She was tall and thin with blonde hair. I liked her energy but I am not as attracted to her as I would like to be. She did wear a nice red and white dress with some revealing sections that I enjoyed. She also said she found me very attractive which is always nice. We made out a bit. She kisses well. I ended up drinking wine without asking the price of each glass. Bad idea.







No comments: