Thursday, July 16, 2009

flying cue balls

this is the third time in 2 weeks I have witnessed fools trying to hurt each other while I was out trying to enjoy myself.

Last night this dude cracked this guy over the shoulder with a pool cue and someone THREW A CUE BALL very hard against a wall. It sounded like a gunshot. I was actually pretty close to where the action went down but got up to go grab a beer.

Police arrived, the drunken asshole who got nailed with the pool cue just laid on the floor moaning. I heard him talking trash to the guy who hit him moments before. Lesson learned. Alcohol and machismo do not mix.

I like dives and all but this kind of shit is unacceptable. this isn't Faluja. This is peaceful austin texas. I just want to drink beer and hit on women, not dodge projectiles and talk meatheads out of being idiots.

No comments: