Thursday, August 13, 2009

moving

I have until the 16th to move out of the apartment. I just don't want to spend 800 per month plus utilities when I could have a mortgage for that kind of cash.

Abe is going to cut me a serious break in rent so I will have a shit-ton of money to do whatever I want with. I have to be diligent and pay down some debt, pour it back into my little side project and maybe buy some new gear for the band.

In a way I feel its a step back because the room is freaking small and its not in the greatest neighborhood but in another way I think its a smart move for me. I need to get the balls to approach my boss for a raise. Seriously.

But I dont think this will be more than a 6 month thing for me before I decide I need to get a place of my own again. Its been since 2002 since I lived with someone. Abe is super laid back so I don't forsee any real problems but I have to be careful about not pissing the dude off somehow.

But man moving is probably the most un-fun thing I can think of next to vomiting.

2 comments:

That Birdhouse said...

good luck dude. it freakin' sucks moving.

- said...

It does but good thing I own practically nothing at all. I gave away the old blue couch on craigslist so thats even one less thing I own now. I kinda dig it in a weird sort of way.