Friday, January 29, 2010

busiest two hours of my life

Took off for lunch to drop off cds to a radio station who contacted us as well as take a parking lot phone call from a company that heard about my Google Adwords experience from a friend of a friend and wanted to talk about working for them in some capacity.

I have never seen two hours disappear like that.

I met the radio station lady and she was very polite and thankful that I brought her the CDs. She works for a radio program I have heard called Texas Music Matters so hopefully we will be on that program.

Then while driving back I had to pull over to talk marketing with two guys.

Looks like I have a chance to make a little extra cash working for a company that sells guitar how to info products online. I was able to talk shop with the guy (well I might add) and he was impressed and excited to have me on-board.

Looks like its going to be an 8-10 hour/wk thing for awhile and then we will go from there. I am very excited by this. Doing that kind of thing full time would be a great job. First things first. Do right by them and see what happens.

Great Friday. And its getting better tonight.

No comments: