Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hole in the Wall







Wow. Great freaking show.

The mix was unlike anything I have ever had on stage. HUGE monitors that just envelope you with what you are doing allowing you to just lose yourself in it.

The sound guy was killer. I had actually heard of him and he had heard of us. He was very impressed after the show so that is cool.

Our transitions between songs are getting solid. Despite some issues like my power cutting out for an entire song I kept cool and just focused on singing right. A couple moments of jiggling the power strip brought the signal back and we were on track again.

The energy in the place was amazing. People were yelling more than usual. I was jumping around more than usual. Mikes new bass was thumping the fuck out of the place. It was a wonderful feeling.

Everything was crisp, tight and focused. I sung at about an 85% comfort level. Still working on it.

The pics look good. Our friend Sarah took them and she should be getting them posted somewhere soon.

These kinds of shows are going to solidify us as a great live act. I am proud and thankful to be able to do this and look forward to a stage/sound setup like that again very soon.

No comments: