Sunday, January 15, 2012

Anaheim

Flight/Hotel booked. Shuttle reserved.

I am heading to Anaheim this week for a 5 day music product conference called NAMM. I'll be scouting talent for new products for my clients business. I've never done something like this so I can expect a feeling of being overwhelmed I'm sure.

Something like 100K people are registered to attend so this thing is massive. I honestly have no clue how I'm going to be productive and make it worth my client's time. I'm also going to try to find time to clock in and work a few hours. This will be a great test of how productive I can be away from the comforts of home. But I am looking forward to enjoying the warm California weather.

I'm hoping I get both business and pleasure well taken care of. And I will update each and every single person who reads this all the boring/juicy details. Yes each and every one of you (two that I know of... at least!)

No comments: