Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lately Im finding this cat is getting on my nerves more than she is fun.

She's overly vocal. Annoying loud meows when shes hungry and sometimes moments that dont seem to have anything tied to it. She pukes at the drop of a hat. She's destructive. She ripped my cable out of the wall and I had to get it replaced. She ruins my blinds. She destroyed my loaf of bread yesterday.

Its been something like 5 months and she is definitely attached to me so I feel guilt wanting to find her a new home. I dont want to do a shelter. Id rather just transfer her directly to a cat lady somewhere who will swoop her up and embrace her the way only cat ladies can.

My friend fed her while I was gone and ended up cleaning up 4 piles of puke for me. I came home and scrubbed the stains out. I plan on more trips this year so I guess I should just plan on more destruction while I am gone. Or find her a new home and be done with the stress of it.

Dont know what to do on this one.

No comments: