Wednesday, January 4, 2012

big shock. The rich, flip flopping politician took Iowa.

BUT

Paul losing 2nd to Santorum?? Santorum?????

The guy who likened gay sex to beastiality? The guy who spouts lines like "they hate us because we're free"? For the love of God his nephew came out in support of Ron Paul. His own family doesn't even want him to win.

Why am I surprised most Americans aren't smart enough to vote for real change?

I did read in a forum that this is not a terrible thing for Paul. His support could grow further while attacks to his running mates will increase. But this is a sobering reminder to me of the retards that make up this country.

My only joy is knowing more people will Google Santorum and see the awesome Google bomb created in his name by gay columnist Dan Savage. I want to world to Google "Santorum" right now.

No comments: