Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Final Mixing Session

is tonight. This should put us closer than ever to finishing this damn thing. I almost dont even feel like a musician lately. My voice sounds like shit. I cant write a thing. I am devoid of creativity. I pick up the guitar and play the same thing over and over again. Im in a pretty good mood but there is just nothing there as far as artistic drive.

This mixing session will be great though. I need more concrete experiences showing that we are actually wrapping this thing up. Its been over a year in the making. I feel like a lot has gone down in that time.

Whats next? I have no idea. Mastering. Planning a CD release and then just this blank spot. Critical shame? Surprising success? Mild interest then a flame out?

Who knows!

-----

Iowa caucus tonight. Go Ron! I'm actually nervous about this. Like physical symptoms of nervousness. I hope people come out in droves and pick the one peace candidate. The one guy who understands their economic plight. The one guy who wont suck the cock of special interest groups. Is that an uncomfortable image? Good. The one guy who got more donations from active military members than all other candidates combined... how is that not front page news??? Seriously. I know the answer to that but I'm still posing it. Nutty? Crazy? Fringe? It depends on what agenda you serve.

Will there be manipulation of the voting results? I wouldnt put it past people. That's why its gotta be a landslide. I know of people in austin who drove to Iowa to get the word out. AAAAAHHH go go go !

http://www.newsmax.com/Surveys/Results/id/37

FORMER CIA AGENT IN CHARGE OF BIN LADEN UNIT ENDORSES RON PAUL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92OV3RbU3ek

No comments: