Friday, March 2, 2012

10 Days To Panama

We are getting Hostel reservations taken care of. I got my passport (i look like a murderous villain). I hope the adventures that await us have nothing to do with death, robbery or diarrhea.

The flight was only 380 bucks or so which is pretty amazing for a round trip ticket to another country. Hopefully the savings will continue and our dollar will stretch much further in Panama.

I bought some running shoes today. I was running on a treadmill with converse and realized that wasn't going to work. So now I'm legit and there is a noticeable difference in feel. Springy, lightweight and very breathable. I broke out a quarter mile in 2 minutes or so. Treadmill cranked to speed 10.

As far as weight training im benching 3 sets of 8 @ about 150 pounds. I predict in the next few months I will be benching my own body weight which is a fun goal of mine. Id been slacking and it was showing but Im back on track.

Tonight is one of our last mixing sessions. Hopefully we knock it all out tonight. I know Ive been saying this awhile but we are nearly done.

Sad about the cat but Im determined to find her a new home before Panama. No more carpet cleaning, annoying meows in the morning and destruction. The cat is a little crazy and I had been trying to be a good owner but I discovered that I am just not a cat person. Seeing piss prints across my kitchen floor sealed the deal for me. Shes gotta go.

No comments: