Friday, December 7, 2007

Thousands Of Santas

So last night was interesting. Apparently, Austin has some thing where tons of folks dress up in Santa costumes and go out. I went to a what I thought would be a quiet bar to meet some friends and it turned out to be full of people in Santa costumes dancing their asses off to very bad techno. I snapped a photo but I am currently without the cable to upload so Ill try to get them up soon. Pretty cool.

My phone died so I never got to meet up with the guys successfully but I met two cute ladies who I ended up hanging out with. Next thing I know I'm loaded, dancing my ass off with one of them in a gay bar and smoking way too many cigarettes. This woman was married and completely insane. She was sticking straws up her nose, drinking heavily and continually telling me the same stories over and over again. Needless to say, she was a riot. I lost her in the evening somehow. I have no clue how she made it home.

PS there are tons of single ladies in gay bars gentlemen. If you are not a homophobe its a veritable cornucopia of available women. Just check for adam's apples first.

No comments: