Tuesday, September 23, 2008

here we are...

as I stand here and view the landscape as an official 30 year old I notice something...

I don't feel different than I did yesterday.

=)

I'm just glad I didn't pour a lot of money into the stocks recently. That would have really pissed me off.

Had drinks with Natalie and Sam last night. I hoped to get home and clean up a bit but happy hour lasted until about 11 pm and then i was drunk and ready to hear the magnetic fields so I just spent the next hour laying on my floor marveling at how badass stephen merritt is.

Got lots of nice text messages wishing me the best. Calls from family singing to me and a pack of cigarettes with a bow on it. heh. Help me celebrate my getting older with something that will surely shorten my life.

ACL this weekend. I'm going to miss it. We have all day Saturday blocked out to record pianos so that's more exciting to me anyway.

Been sleeping weird. Part old mattress that needs replacing and part racing mind. I dreamed I was on a date with a woman and her face started contorting and shifting into horrible disfigurement and then back again. and then she went crazy on me and started getting all hysterical in my face. I woke up disturbed.

And I think I have been buzzed for about a week straight. Stupid. I need to take it easy for awhile.

No comments: