Monday, September 29, 2008

Gotta be honest

I kinda miss that girl. She was cool. I have to examine my emotions and realize I barely know her and spending one day with someone is nothing.

but she had a great energy about her. And something tells me she doesn't want to persue anything beyond this weekend (and I dont know if the long-distance thing is worth attempting anyway so I cant blame her.)

The one thing I am going to take from it is the fact that I grew a pair and approached her. I remember the moment before I did. I almost talked myself out of it but took a sip of beer, quietly muttered "fuck it" and went for it.

Next thing you know were watching stars' set at ACL, dancing around and making out. And she was gorgeous. she was smart. she was fun.

sigh. "fuck it"

and in completely unrelated news....the dow just tanked today. the bailout was rejected. And Im probably not going to be getting a new, used car anytime soon. I checked my retirement fund and only lost a bit. No telling what tomorrow will bring.

I'm no economist but I bet losing over 700 points in the stock market in one day is bad for everyone.

No comments: