Monday, September 29, 2008

Now thats a weekend...

Saturday we recorded our piano parts on a giant piano. It was great. Once again my skills came into question as I recorded and rerecorded the same thing over and over, continually screwing up. At one point I had to step away and collect myself. I was completely psyched out.

But I think it turned out fine and we are moving forward with the little things like xylophone, horns and vocals. Of course those aren't little things but 80% of the EP is done. Daniel (ONOM) is doing us a huge favor and we are very thankful for this opportunity. Its sounding better and better.

I met a girl from Houston on Saturday night. I was with Jessica and Jay and some other people. I got the green light eye contact and manned up and said something. Jessica got pissed but it was worth it.

I ended up hanging out Sunday at ACL with her and her friends. She's an awesome girl. Beautiful, bouncy, vibrant. But shes a houstonian. Damn the luck. Keep on truckin. Still it was a great time. Now I need to repeat this with girls who live here.

ACL was nice. Stars, Racauntours (sp?), Foo Fighters, all did what they did well.

I smoked too many cigarettes again. I think Im going to go 2 weeks without another.

And thats it. Thank you for your attention. =)

No comments: